Lubricants/Metal Working and Rubber & Plastic Additives Lab
154 Pioneer Dr.
Phone: 978-534-1425 Ext 3059
Key Contact Information:
Chris Sementa, Technical Manager
978-534-1425 EXT 3059
- Lubricants and Metal Working laboratory whose primary function is technical service in cooperation with our supplier partners to assist our customer base.
- Polymers performance primarily PVC compounds and the evaluation of organic pigments for color and strength in PVC compounds.
- Chemical analysis of product lots and potential sources current and/or new products via FT-IR, UV Vis & Melting Point.
- Technical administration; certificates of analysis (C of A’s), Safety Data Sheets, formerly MSDS’s, (SDS) and Technical Data and/or Specification Sheets (TDS’s)
- Providing technical service to customers in cooperation with and under the direction of Monson’s Executive and Sales & Marketing Team.
- Help identify and develop market opportunities under the direction of Monson’s Executive and Sales & Marketing Team.
- Support any aspect of Monson’s business where the Lab’s capabilities are applicable.
- To assist Monson’s Executive and Sales Marketing Team in exploring areas for growth.
- Education: BA in Chemistry from Rutgers University.
- Experience: 18 years of lab/industry experience
- Lab management
- Product formulation
- Technical Service/technical project management
- Quality control: Management and implementation.